Starting a business
Most people when starting a business do so because they have a good business proposition, not necessarily because they are experts in all the financial and administrative aspects of running a business that you also need to get right in order to succeed.
These factors can often be quite daunting to the new entrepreneur starting a business, and this is where we can especially help by evaluating your ideas and assist in developing them into a feasible business plan and a successful business.
Some of the aspects we typically help start-up businesses with are:
- Talking through your plans and deciding on the most suitable legal structure for your business (eg sole trader, partnership. limited company)
- Helping with preparation of business plans, cash-flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank and/or potential investors
- Helping assess your financial requirements and accessing the most appropriate sources of finance
- Helping set-up bank accounts and establishing good relationships with banks, solicitors, and other necessary professional advisors via our well established network of professional contacts
- Carrying out the various necessary registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs (HMRC) to ensure you’re trading legally
- Setting-up internal accounting and control systems for you which comply with statutory requirements
- Setting-up internal forecasting and reporting systems which help you to effectively control your business
More information on Lawrence Young Ltd Business start-up services.