Help during the financial year
As a business owner you know that your people are your most valuable asset, so it makes sense to avoid the disruption to your business that staff problems can cause. The issues range from poor motivation due to unclear role definitions or pay structure through to serious disputes which can end up in court. In a environment of extensive, complicated and ever-changing employment regulations you can save a lot of valuable management time by relying on the HR support provided by our Human Resources professionals.
Lawrence Young Ltd provides flexible HR support which ensures that your business (large or small) meets its employment obligations and gives you the tools and advice you need to manage your staff effectively. We can help you to develop HR policies and procedures for the particular situations your business may face which may include any of the following elements :-
- Design and implementation of HR policies, procedures and documentation such as contracts and terms and conditions
- Performance management
- Individual development
- Employee relations such as disciplinary procedures, capability and sickness absence management
- Recruitment and selection
- Change management
- Employee Surveys (an external person is easier to be honest with)
Please call us to discuss your requirements and arrange a meeting with our Human Resources team.
HR-plus. Your own In-house HR department for £59/month
Nearly 170,000 legal claims are made against employers annually, so protecting your business and your employees is cruciual. The HR Plus package is specifically designed to do this job for you and gives you all the tools you need to keep up with legislation.
- 24 hour telephone advice line, available 365 days a year.
- Online access to advice on employment, health and safety and employee wellbeing.
- Legal expenses insurance to cover the costs of employee tribunal hearings and health & safety prosecution*
HR plus acts as your HR resource to offer you expert advice and practical help with legal issues that can affect your business. These include health and safety, employment legislation, and much more.
You'll get immediate access to lawyers, HR professionals, health and safety consultants and even occupational health experts. HR plus gives you complete peace of mind on all HR matters in your business.
To sign up for HR Plus please click here.
*Terms and conditions available.