Lawrence Young - inspired business thinking

Call 01256 811415 or email.

News | clientZONE | Contact Us    

CIMA - Practising Certificate Holder
Probiz accountants
AVN - changing the numbers

Help at the end of your Financial Year >

Annual Accounts

If you are a limited company then you are required to prepare accounts that must be filed with Companies House in a statutory format. We can help you by preparing your statutory accounts in the appropriate format and filing them with Companies House for you.

As we do not agree with a single firm carrying our bookkeeping and advisory services AND audit services, we have made a conscious decision not to carry out regulatory audit work. However, we can recommend a list of 'independent' audit-qualified accountants for you to choose from, should you so wish.

(NB: In order to provide an 'independent' audit we should of course be independent from our client. This is of course the last thing that we want to be, as the success of our business model - for ourselves as well as our clients - relies on being an integral part of your business. If you are required to have an audit then we can help you get your records and accounts into a condition that will make your annual audit a short, cheap and painless process. Please contact us to find out how we can help you with this.)

PROBIZ Travel Card - The Global Travel PROBIZ MasterCard® Prepaid Card

© Lawrence Young. All rights reserved. | Help | Disclaimer | Cookie Policy | Site Map | Text Only

Follow us on twitterJoin up with us on Linked  InFind us on Facebook

powered by totalSOLUTION