Help during the financial year >
When you have employees they do of course like to be paid. Running your own payroll can be time consuming and complicated, particularly with the ever-increasing complexity of taxation and employment legislation. There is an increasing burden on business to comply with these issues and non-compliance can lead to substantial penalties.
As with all other services, our payroll service is comprehensive and confidential. It includes:
- Advising on payroll requirements
- Processing weekly and/or monthly payrolls
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and ex-gratia termination payments
- Completion of statutory forms (including year-end PAYE returns)
- Preparation of summaries and analysis of staff costs
- Provision of paper and/or e-copy payslips
Even (and perhaps especially) if you only have a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.